Saturday 5 July 2008

Turning water into wine

Whilst I was at my leading worship course, I noticed a little card above the washbasin in the ladies’ toilet with some thoughts to ponder upon. It began: “As you wash your hands, think of the following…” and then went on to state how Jesus washed his disciples feet and then finished by reminding us of Jesus turning water into wine. Whilst admittedly there are times when the ability to turn water into wine would definitely be a good thing, it would really be rather disconcerting if that particular miracle happened at the point whilst I was washing my hands.

1 comment:

Mark (under construction) said...

Came here via Phil's Blog - thankyou for these thoughts I am only about 8 months into blogging myself and find it very rewarding and uplifting.