Tuesday 1 July 2008

Dance-free summer

Tonight’s tap class was the last one until September so I have a dance-free summer ahead of me. Usually there are technique classes which run during the summer, but they’re not running this year which is a shame. I will be quite rusty by the time lessons start again. On the plus side, it means that my evenings will be a little more free which is probably a good thing as I suspect work will be quite busy. It also means I may be able to go to the creative writing group again which usually clashes with my tap class.

2 comments:

Journeyman said...

Boy, is there anything you're not doing?

liquoriceuk said...

Well, with work being so busy as well, sleeping and eating seem to been low on the agenda this week. It will do me good to slow down a little over the summer.