Tuesday 15 July 2008

Cuddles and cakes

Every couple of months we have a coffee afternoon at work for our mums-to-be as well as mums and babies so I have had a lovely afternoon drinking tea, eating cake and having lots of cuddles with lovely chubby babies and getting paid for doing so, which is even better! The coffee afternoons are another thing I love about my job – it is so nice to catch up with previous clients and see the babies growing up. The women all chat to each other, swap advice about sleepless nights and feeding and sometimes exchange contact details which is also good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog. Nice to meet you.

liquoriceuk said...

Thanks Mike, nice to meet you too. I have visited your blog, it looks very interesting and thought-provoking - will be visiting it again I'm sure.

Mark (under construction) said...

Drinking tea, eating cakes having a good old yarn - these are times to treasure and learn.