Tuesday 28 October 2008

Hooray for annual leave!

Being on call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week can be incredibly draining, particularly when there is a long gap between holidays. My last holiday was back in June so it came as quite a relief to be able to turn the pager off this evening and look forward to three weeks without being on call! Over the last couple of weeks, I have been feeling quite exhausted so it will be good to finally be able to recharge my batteries again. I’ve got quite a lot planned, but at least knowing I can sleep undisturbed will help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous holiday honey, you deserve a really good rest, you going anywhere nice?

liquoriceuk said...

Just come back from Scotland - off for a week or so in Holland, Belgium and France tomorrow x