Monday 28 February 2011

1000th post - and a little bit of news

It seems appropriate to use the momentous occasion of my 1000th blog post to announce some very exciting news. Michael and I are expecting our first baby, currently nicknamed ‘Sprout’, who is due at the end of September. We have already seen our little one a couple of times thanks to early scans and heard his/her heartbeat and I’ve managed to pick up the heartbeat on a Doppler as well which was very exciting. Over the last few days, we’ve started announcing our news to friends and family – it has been very hard keeping it a secret for this long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited now a new baby in the family I can't wait congrats to you both! Love u x

Savage said...

I don't normally comment on your blog, but congrats to you and Michael. Best wishes all round and chuffed for you.

Chris, Maria, Steven, Luke and unborn.

liquoriceuk said...

Thank you! Am very excited about it too! :-D