Tuesday 23 March 2010

Massages and manicures

I’m enjoying being a lady of leisure at the moment (back to work next week though!) and so took time out to indulge myself with an Indian head massage and manicure this morning (thanks to my in-laws who had bought me spa vouchers for my birthday last year). I’ve tried several different types of massage – most of which I didn’t actually enjoy – mainly because I hate having the knots in my shoulders massaged as it makes me feel sick. Fortunately the masseuse didn’t spend too much time on my shoulders and having my head massaged was just blissful – very relaxing!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Hey, it was wonderful to find that you write 100 words a day. I started to write, sometime, in 2008, 500 words a day. I don't do it everyday of late though. Drop by sometime. http://www.bystanderdiaries.blogspot.com

liquoriceuk said...

Thanks. 500 words is quite impressive - 100 words per day is hard enough!