Thursday 17 December 2009

New arrivals

While I was off the pager last week, everything stayed very quiet and so consequently this week it has all gone a bit mad on the baby front. I blame yesterday’s new moon for this sudden rush of new arrivals. It’s left everyone feeling a little frazzled, and I suspect it has not been helped by me needing a little more support than usual (particularly when my client needed to go to hospital and I ended up handing over to one of the other midwives because I’m just not feeling up to being able to support someone in that environment).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember - one day at a time and let them support you - think how it would have been if you hadn't been available at all

Hugs and Good Sleep

Gillian

liquoriceuk said...

Thank you - I guess at least being around to do some things is better than not being around at all x