Friday 12 December 2008

Christmas parties

We had our work Christmas lunch today in the pub near where our old office used to be. When I first joined the practice, we used to have our team meetings at the office and then go to the pub afterwards to chat over white wine spritzers. Being there again brought back some memories, although it feels very strange to be the only midwife left out of that particular group. Tonight is the tap studio’s Christmas party so I am heading off to another party this evening. I’m on call though so will have to stick to soft drinks only!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Those were the days - I do miss it sometimes!!!

liquoriceuk said...

Well I was definitely missing you on Friday! I was remembering the time when you were talking about breastfeeding and the men in suits nearby were a little surprised by some of the actions accompanying it! x