Monday 24 November 2008

Wedding cars

I am amazed at how lovely people are. One of the guys at my church, on hearing that Michael and I had got engaged, came up and asked me if I had considered transport yet. I told him I was considering a black cab for the bridesmaids (Michael’s dad is hopefully sorting out my car) and it turns out he has a vintage black cab which he is willing to let me use at a very reduced price which is fantastic. He has also arranged for a second cab as my mum and bridesmaids won’t all fit in one car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just caught up on your blog for the last week... permission to squeal loudly in return again and dance around the room in a disjointed skippy way then flop on the sofa and realise being happy takes a lot of energy out of you no wonder you loose weight when your happy and gain it when your sad :) x (I'm procrastinating from doing research!!!)